Event focused on future technology innovation to be held at the annual 2019 OCP Global Summit. The Open Compute Project Foundation (OCP) invites students and researchers from around the world to submit posters for the 2019 OCP Future Technologies Symposium, as a new addition to the OCP Global Summi (...)
- Summit Home
- Venue & Hotels
- Schedule at a Glance
- Detailed Schedule
- OCP Symposium
- OCP Experience Lab
The 2019 Open Compute Project (OCP) Global Summit will be held March 14-15 at the San Jose Convention Center. The annual Summit brings together more than 3,400 key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. Together, they help grow, drive and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near and around the datacenter and beyond.
The OCP Summit features:
- keynote presentations by industry titans
- product, innovation and future-looking announcements in the Executive and Expo Hall Tracks from Summit sponsors
- Engineering workshops that feature in-depth discoveries from our OCP Project groups.
- An expo hall packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings
- many opportunities for attendees to network with your peers in the industry
Click here to register for the 2019 OCP Global Summit!
Want to know what it's like to participate at an OCP Summit? Check out our highlight reel below!
The theme for this year’s summit is Open. Together.
The worldwide demand for cloud computing represents very large challenges ahead. The resources and investments to meet these challenges may seem overwhelming at times and too large for any one company or organization to address on their own. But people, companies, and organizations have shown that working together achieves better and faster results, has a much bigger impact, and accelerates the technologies necessary to meet these global challenges. We are Enhancing lives through collaboration around the Globe. We are Open. Together.
- People working together through the various collaboration and OCP Project and Sub-Project teams, many of which were launched this past year.
- Our Member Companies are working together to advance technology, security, sustainability, and other social responsibilities,
- The Open Compute Project Foundation is collaborating with Linux Foundation, Telecom Infra Project, various standards organizations, and MSA groups to work efficiently and reduce duplicate efforts.
- Corporations & Governments are working together such as HPC, DOE, RISE (NL), EURO EXA (Euro Exo scale), Energy Star program, CARB, and other Energy conservation programs.
- Global Communities are coming together to exchange ideas, address local needs and work together as a cohesive entity to address demands on environment, culture and people.
As a community, we are enriching the technological landscape and contributing back to society. This social impact and this positive energy is what makes us Open. Together.
The 2019 OCP Global Summit will be held on March 14-15 at the San Jose Convention Center. With registration opening on November 5, we are very excited to kick off this global event with our Call for Participation. OCP has grown significantly in the past few years and our events have (...)
We just wrapped our 9th OCP Summit, and by all accounts it was our best event ever, thanks to our amazing team and Community! Here are some of the numbers: We had 3,441 registrations this year, a 17% increase over last year. There were 12 Engineering Workshop tracks, with more than 100 sessions (...)