The 2019 OCP Global Summit was a huge success! Thank you to our amazing team, Members, Sponsors, Partners and Community! Here are some of the numbers: We had 3,601 attendees this year, a 5% increase over last year. The attendee breakdown by organizational role was as follows: 30% Engin (...)
OCP Global Summit
March 4-5, 2020
You can find videos and slides from the 2019 OCP Global Summit here.
Check out the success of our 2019 OCP Global Summit "By the Numbers" here.
The 2020 Open Compute Project (OCP) Global Summit will be held March 4-5, 2020 at the San Jose Convention Center. The annual Summit brings together more than 3,600 key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. Together, they help grow, drive and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near and around the datacenter and beyond.
The OCP Summit features:
- keynote presentations by industry titans
- product, innovation and future-looking announcements in the Executive and Expo Hall Tracks from Summit sponsors
- Engineering workshops that feature in-depth discoveries from our OCP Project groups.
- An expo hall packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings
- many opportunities for attendees to network with your peers in the industry
Want to know what it's like to participate at an OCP Summit? Check out our highlight reel below!
Event focused on future technology innovation to be held at the annual 2019 OCP Global Summit. The Open Compute Project Foundation (OCP) invites students and researchers from around the world to submit posters for the 2019 OCP Future Technologies Symposium, as a new addition to the OCP Global Summi (...)