While 2021 got off to a rocky start, after a difficult 2020, the cases of the Covid-19 virus are declining in most parts of the world, while vaccinations continue to increase. We are very excited that we will be returning to our in-person events with the 2021 OCP Global Summit, to be held at the San (...)
2021 OCP Global Summit
While our 2020 virtual events have been successful, we couldn't be more excited to see the OCP Community again face-to-face for our 2021 OCP Global Summit at the San Jose Convention Center in November 2021!
The OCP Summit brings together more than 3,600 key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers Together, they help grow, drive and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near and around the datacenter and beyond.
The OCP Summit features:
- Keynote presentations from industry titans
- Product, innovation and future-looking annoucements in the Executive and Expo Hall Talks from Summit sponsors
- Engineering Workshop sessions that feature in-depth discoveries from our OCP Project Groups
- An expo hall packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings
- An OCP Experience Center featuring live product demos
- Many opportunities for attendees to network with your peers in the industry
- A Day Zero event featuring the OCP Future Technologies Symposium
April 7, 2021 - Austin, Texas - The Open Compute Project Foundation (OCP) announces today that Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) is joining the OCP Community as a Platinum member. Target is the first major U.S. retailer to join the OCP. The announcement was made earlier today during ICCON, a new series (...)
The week of November 9 we completed OCP TECH WEEK, and we had a wide variety of announcements, sessions and thought-provoking discussions and collaboration. Check the OCP Blog for the latest Project and company announcements as well as deep-dives into some of the topics. All the presentati (...)
As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Foundation continues to build Community momentum as hyperscalers, enterprises and facilities seek to meet the increased demand on networks. 2020 has certainly brought its fair share of challenges to the global community. And the only certainty con (...)