5 Easy Steps to Join
Step 3 · Sign a Membership Agreement and Promote OCP
- Go to the OCP Projects Page
- Select a Project that meets your interests
- Subscribe to the Project Mailing List
- Add the Project Meeting Calendar
- Join the Conversation
For questions about OCP Membership please contact email@example.com.
- Become a member
- Get involved in a project
- Share your expertise
- Make a contribution
- Become a volunteer leader
- Submit a product for OCP's Product Recognition Program
- Become a solution provider
- Adopt an OCP Accepted™ or OCP Inspired™ product
- Promote the OCP brand
- Improve/modify an existing spec or design
Look for products that have an OCP Accepted or OCP Inspired icon.
Products that carry the OCP Accepted recognition comply 100% with an OCP approved specification and the design files are open sourced and available.
Products that carry the OCP Inspired recognition comply 100% with an OCP approved specification and are available from a Gold, Silver or Platinum member of OCP.
OCP Accepted or OCP Inspired products have been demonstrated and meet 3 or more of the OCP tenets-efficiency, openness, impact & scale. They can only be sold with warranty and support.
The OCP Facility Recognition program is intended to brand your facilities to be OCP Ready. Guidelines were created by our Data Center Facility Project Team and serve as a reference for data center operators and tenants who want to understand the fundamental facility requirements to deploy this gear into their IT space. Facilities that meet these guidelines and approved by the OCP DC Facilities Project receive the certification as an OCP Ready facility.