- Incubation Committee Representative Justin Steadman
Designed in tandem with Open Compute servers, the data center facility project maximizes mechanical performance and thermal and electrical efficiency.
The Data Center Facility project comprises electrical and mechanical components.
Even if you can’t build a data center, you can deploy Open Compute Project technologies in collocated data centers.
- Deploy servers in Open Racks
- Retrofit 19″ racks to accommodate OCP servers.
The Data Center Facility Project will focus its efforts in 5 functional areas of the data center:
- Data Center Facility Power
- Data Center Facility Cooling
- IT Space Layout and Design
- Data Center Facility Monitoring and Control
- Data Center Facilities Operation
Regular Project Calls
This project meets every third Wednesday of every month at 10:30am ET
These meetings are recorded via audio and video. By participating you consent that the recordings may be made publicly available. Any presentation materials, proposals and meeting minutes are published on the respective project's wiki page and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found at http://opencompute.org/about/ocp-policies/. If you have any questions please contact OCP.