The OCP Server Project provides standardized server system specifications for scale computing. Standardization is key to ensure that OCP specification pool does not get fragmented by point solutions that plague the industry today. The Server Project collaborates with the other OCP disciplines to ensure broad adoption and achieve optimizations throughout all aspects from validation, to manufacturing, deployments, data center operations, and de-commissioning.
- Open Rack Compatible Chassis and Sleds
- Open CloudServer Compatible Chassis and Blades
- Micro-servers, Chassis and carriers included ARM,x86
- EIA 310-D/E 19” Rack Derivative Chassis and Sleds using Open Rack Motherboards
- Components and Peripherals-riser cards, mezzanine I/O, accelerators, networking.
- Specification Standards: Electrical Interfaces, Mechanical Interfaces, Manageability, debug, & Test framework.
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Open Domain-Specific Architecture (ODSA)
- Open Accelerator Infrastructure (OAI)
Regular Project Calls
This project meets once a month via a conference call the fourth Wednesday of the month 9am PT