- Project Lead
- Xin Liu
The Switch Abstration Interface (SAI) Sub-Project is under the direction of the OCP Networking Project Group.
- Fully disaggregated and open networking HW & SW
- Operating System - Linux based operating systems & developer tools, and ReST API’s
- Fully automated configuration management & bare metal provisioning
- Universal & Multi-Form Factor Switch motherboard hardware
- Fully open integration & connectivity
- Energy efficient power & cooling designs
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
The SAI git repository is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/opencomputeproject/SAI.
Regular Project Calls
This subproject meets every Thursday from 8:00am - 9:00am Pacific Time
These meeting are recorded via audio and video. By participating you consent that these recordings may be made publicly available. Any presentation materials, proposals and meeting minutes are published on th respective project's wiki page and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found at http://opencompute.org/about/ocp-policies/. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
OCP Networking SAI Calendar
The calendar displayed here is updated nightly from the project's Groups.io Calendar