When it was brought up on our internal OCP team call recently that we should streamline our event terminology, I jumped at the opportunity. I’m nothing if not a fan of efficiency and consolidation. Our event team took some time over the last few days to review our Summit lingo and made some co (...)
- Schedule Overview
- Full Schedule
- Schedule Highlights
- Experience Center
- Co-Located Events
2023 SONiC Workshop - hosted by The Linux Foundation
Tuesday, October 17 - 1:00 to 5:00pm - Room: LL20A
The SONiC Foundation would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming SONiC Workshop, a co-located event at the OCP global summit on October 17, 2023 from 1-5 pm. Come learn about the latest developments of SONiC from industry experts including innovations in NOS management, improvements in routing, software defined networking, and system design.
Register for the 2023 OCP Global Summit here! OCP Global Summit registration is required to attend the SONiC Workshop, and all Summit passes include entry into the Workshop.
Interested in networking with fellow SONiC enthusiasts over light snacks and drinks? The SONiC Foundation invites you to the SONiC Social Hour on October 17, where the SONiC community comes together for an evening of networking at the San Jose Marriott. RSVP for free here!
Don't miss out - reserve your spot today as seats are limited.
2023 Dent Mini-Summit
Wednesday, October 18 - 8:00am to 12:00pm - Room: LL20A
The DENT project, an ecosystem of contributors and users around a fully featured network operating system, would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming DENT Mini-Summit at the 2023 OCP Global Summit on 18 October 2023 from 8 am -12 pm. Join us and learn about DENT from the experts, who will provide deep dives into DENT’s architectural approach, integration with SAI, roadmap and use-cases. This is an incredible opportunity to interact with ODMs, OEMs, Silicon Vendors, System Integrators and End Users of the DENT Ecosystem, as they share their experiences of using this switchdev-based NOS. This Mini-summit also gives you an opportunity to know about DENT compatible hardware and how DENT is making significant contributions to the upstream Linux Kernel.
All OCP Global Summit passes include entry into the Dent Mini-Summit.
DENT Mini-Summit - Call for Presentations (CFP)
DENT project cordially invites you to submit proposals for possible presentations at the DENT Mini-Summit 2023. This year, the DENT Mini-Summit is accepting presentation proposals in the following categories, but not limited to:
- NoS Control and Management planes
- Observability in NoS
- Future of Switchdev
- DENT User stories.
- DENT-SAI Integration.
- DENT Hardware
- innovation and interoperability in NoS
- August 22: Submission Deadline
- August 31: Selection Notification
- September 5: Agenda goes live
- September 30: First Draft Due
- October 13: Final Presentation Deck Due
Please submit your proposals here by August 22, 2023.
Have questions about the event? Contact email@example.com
2023 CXL Forum
Thursday, October 19 - 8:00am to 5:00pm - Room: LL20BC
Over fifty years after the invention of DRAM in 1969, Compute Express Link (CXL) technology promises to make memory a first-class citizen in the data center with open specifications for pooling and composing petabytes of memory.
The ecosystem of OCP compute, storage, networking, system, and software vendors are working to make this vision a reality, and the place to learn about the status of their progress is the CXL Forum at OCP Global Summit.
On October 19, The full-day CXL Forum at OCP Global Summit returns with over 20 presentations designed to:
- Provide a 360-degree view of development activity in the CXL ecosystem.
- Accelerate collaboration by sharing information about vendor technology partner programs.
- Reveal the latest use cases for the technology.
Click here to watch last year's presentations. All OCP Global Summit passes include entry into the CXL Forum.
Samsung Memory Tech Day 2023
Date: October 20, 2023
Location: San Jose McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, CA, USA
- 9:00AM – 10:00AM: Registration and Welcome Reception
- 10:00AM - 10:05AM : Welcome Remarks (Jinman Han, President of Samsung Semiconductor)
- 10:05AM - 10:35AM : Opening Keynote - Business Strategy & Technology Breakthroughs (Jung-Bae Lee, President of Memory Business / Yong-Cheol Bae, EVP of Product Planning)
- 10:35AM - 10:50AM : Sustainability & Impacts to Our Business (Jonggyu Park, VP of Solution Product & Development / Celeste Crystal, Director of Sustainability)
- 10:50AM - 11:20AM : Fireside Chat - Chips in 2023, and in the USA (Chris Miller, Author of Chip War / Jim Elliott, EVP of Sales & Marketing)
- 11:20AM - 11:30AM : Breakout Sessions Announcement (Sarah Peach, Sr. Director of Product Management)
- 11:30AM - 1:00PM : Networking Lunch & Exhibition / Booking signing of Chip War with Chris Miller
- 1:00PM - 5:00PM : Breakout Sessions
- Track 1 : Computing Memory Solution
- Track 2 : Tiered Memory Solution
- Track 3 : Rethinking Storage Hierarchy
- Track 4 : Future of Storage Technology
- Track 5 : Automotive Memory Solution Provider for Intelligent Mobility
- Track 6 : System Level Collaboration & New Opportunities
- 5:00PM - 7:00PM : Networking Reception & Demos
* Programs are subject to change
As the Open Compute Project (OCP) begins its second decade, its original mission of community-driven open hardware specifications for operations at scale has evolved to include an expanded focus on innovation and collaboration. The OCP Foundation is expanding its role as a catalyst for collaboration (...)
“Accelerate Innovations of the Future” October 18, 2023 - San Jose, California The Call for Papers for the 2023 OCP Future Technologies Symposium (FTS) is now open! The Symposium is a bi-annual event that spotlights promising future technologies in the IT Ecosystem. The event will be h (...)
New to the OCP Global Summit? Here's what you can expect! We look forward to seeing you October 18th to the 20th at the San Jose Convention Center for the 2022 OCP Global Summit! If you are attending the OCP Global Summit for the first time, here are some helpful tips for navigating and network (...)
Now that the industry is getting back to face-to-face meetings and attending industry events, we want to share with the Community how we are making our events as environmentally responsible and sustainable as possible. As we prepare for our upcoming 2022 OCP Global Summit, to be held this October i (...)