The Storage Project scope is on chassis and sleds, components and peripherals, networked enabled storage and compatibility solutions.
- OpenRack Storage chassis and sleds
- EIA 310-D/E19” Rack Derivative Storage Chassis and Sleds
- Componentsand Peripherals: SAS, SATA,SSD, NVMe, PCIe,USB, networked enabled storage etc.
- Promotion & Adoption of OpenBMC
- Compatibility with HW MNGT RMC solutions
OCP Storage Project - hosted by Seagate
January 24th, 2019
Click here to view the recording for this workshop.
|HDD Connector considerations for PCIe/NVMe (Seagate)||Seagate||Slides|
|Ethernet & RDMA tape drive connectivity||Spectra Logic||Slides|
|Fast Fail Read||Cloud HDD Subgroup||Slides|
|Fast Fail Read - T10 updates||Western Digital||Slides|
|Tape Health Monitoring||IBM||Slides|
|High Performance HDDs||Seagate||Slides|
Regular Project Calls
This project meets on the second Thursday of every month rotating between 9am PT and 4pm PT (please check the project calendar)