The Open Compute Project Foundation (OCP) invites students and researchers from around the world to submit posters for the OCP Future Technologies Symposium, as a new addition to the OCP Regional Summit and Global Summit.
The Symposium targets innovations and technology that can help grow, drive, and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near, and around the datacenter and beyond.
The symposium is intended to build partnerships across academia and industry which can focus on solving future problems facing the industry, and accelerate productization through these partnerships and open source R&D.
Draft papers will be reviewed by the OCP leadership and Foundation’s technical advisory board, as well as Project Leaders. Acceptance will be based on content and overall program balance. The authors of the accepted drafts will have the opportunity to submit a poster and present their work during the OCP Summits.
“A continuous flow of new technology and ideas are necessary to design and deliver efficient, scalable computing. The OCP New Technologies Symposium will connect the OCP Community to promising new technology research being explored by academia, researchers, and startup companies and engaging them in open-source R&D collaboration.” stated Bill Carter, Chief Technology Officer for the Open Compute Project Foundation.
See previous submissions and winners below.
All drafts must be received before the deadline via the online submission form. Incomplete or late submissions will not be reviewed. All submissions must include:
- Two-page draft paper with the IEEE two-column conference proceeding format
- Choose a track for your submission
- List of authors
- Travel is optional though preferred
- Sign the conflicts of interest disclosure
- Click here to review the submission questions and submit your draft paper here.
Draft papers must include:
- Original work done by the author(s)
- Clearly articulate the problem statement
- Clearly identify the methodology proposed to address the problem
- Provide a section on the results or findings