- Why Symposium?
- Submission Requirements
- Upcoming Events
- Past Symposiums
1. Innovation: to bring to the OCP Community a forward-looking funnel of new technologies and accelerate their productization
2. Technology scale: focus on technologies that can help grow, drive, and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near, and around the datacenter and beyond
3. People: connect best-in-class researchers to the professional community for purposes of collaboration, training and recruitment
By year-end 2022, a key success metric is adoption. Adoption can be either OCP members adopting technologies from Symposium, or investing in research
Technology Focus Areas
- Network: switches, topologies, optics, edge, interconnect, NIC, fleet tracking / management, etc.
- Storage: media, systems, architecture, archival, memory, data security, etc.
- Compute / AI: servers, microprocessors, logic, AI, ASIC, etc.
- Infrastructural Technologies: data center, thermal, mechanical, renewables, power, etc.