- Project Leads
- Shawn Dube, Brian Aspnes
The Data Center - Modular Hardware System (DC-MHS) Sub-Project is under the direction of the OCP Server Project Group.
DC-MHS R1 envisions interoperability between key elements of datacenter, edge and enterprise infrastructure by providing consistent interfaces and form factors among modular building blocks.
DC-MHS R1 standardizes a collection of HPM (Host Processor Modules) form-factors and supporting ingredients to allow interoperability of HPMs and platforms.
There are five workstreams that comprise DC-MHS. The objectives of the five workstreams are the following:
- M-HPM (Host Processor Modules) Workstream which involves three specifications:
- M-FLW (FulL Width HPM)
- M-DNO (DeNsity Optimized HPM)
- M-HPM.next (Next HPM form factors under consideration)
- M-XIO/PESTI (eXtended I/O Connectivity/Peripheral SideBand Tunneling Interface)
- M-PIC (Platform Infrastructure Connectivity)
- M-CRPS (Common Redundant Power Supply)
- M-SIF (Shared InFrastructure)
Monthly DC-MHS public calls will begin on March 15th 2023.
The public call schedule is the 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 0800 PST.
OCP Server - DC-MHS Calendar
The calendar displayed here is updated nightly from the project's Groups.io Calendar
These meetings are recorded via audio and video. By participating you consent that these recordings may be made publicly available. Any presentation materials, proposals and meeting minutes are published on the respective project's wiki page and are open to the public in accordance with OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found at http://opencompute.org/about/ocp-policies/. If you have any questions please contact OCP.