OCP Contribution License Agreement (OCP CLA):
For those who are electing to use the OCP CLA, please use the Base OCP CLA on your first contribution. The OCP CLA Appendix is for contributors who have previously signed the Base OCP CLA below and are now making another contribution utilizing the same CLA terms. The OCP CLA should be signed at the beginning of the contribution process. The appropriate Hardware License Agreement is signed once the Specification has been finalized and is ready to be submitted.
- OCP Base CLA (As of Mar 1, 2019) - To sign the agreement click here
- OCP CLA Appendix (March 2019) - To sign the agreement click here
Hardware License Agreement for OCP CLA:
Please select and sign only one of the two options below for a Hardware License. This same license should be referenced in the Final Specfication Document.
OWF Contribution License Agreement (OWF CLA):
Contributors using the OWF CLA should sign the OWF CLA at the beginning of the contribution process. The OWFa1.0 Final Specification Agreement is signed once the Specification has been finalized and is ready to be subjitted.
- OWF CLA - to sign the agreement click here
- OWFa1.0 Final Specification Agreement - to sign the agreement click here
Copyright License Agreements:
- Software Consolidated Checklist example - for Software contributions
- Contributor Guidelines for OCP Document Submissions
- OCP Document Submission Template
- Design Package Guidelines
- OCP Contribution Process Explained
- 2019 Contribution Changes
- OCP Software Contribution Credit Report
- Consolidated Checklist Example - for Spec contributions, Design contributions, and OCP-ACCEPTED™ or OCP-INSPIRED™ product recognition
- OCP Specification Template
Joint Development Documents
- Please contact OCP's Archna Haylock if you would like to initiate any joint development activity.