Registration is now open for the Open Compute Project (OCP) Engineering Workshop Seoul Korea which will take place from 8am to 6pm at the Ritz Carlton Seoul on November 14, 2013.
To register for this event, visit https://ocp-eng-sk.eventbrite.com/. The event is password protected; to get the password, please contact John Kenevy at email@example.com
This workshop and will be co-located with Korea Linux Forum.
While the exact schedule is not set the lineup of speakers so far is:
* Dan Lee from Facebook, talk 'Facebook Prineville Data Center Evaporative Cooling - Methods, Costs and Efficiencies'.
* Ko Ise from Datahotel, talk 'Building an OCP datacenter in Japan using snow cooling'.
* Pierluigi Sarti, Facebook system architect 'Next generation of open rack moving to the disaggregated datacenter'.
* Charlie Manese, OCP VP of business dev, 'OCP project update with a focus on Certification and Interoperability labs in Taiwan and USA'
* John Kenevey, Facebook, OCP growth in the regions.
* Along with speakers from the supply chain, local scale compute players and more
Hotel and transportation information to this event can be found at: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/korea-linux-forum/attend/hotel
More information about OCP and how you can participate can be found at: http://www.opencompute.org/