As we continue to create opportunities for our community to engage and learn best practices from each other, at the upcoming (Re)Designing Collaboration virtual event we will be bringing in leaders from the industry, academia, as well as the venture and startup communities to share and learn from each other’s best practices adapting to COVID-19 restrictions.
Here are some highlights from the just-released agenda:
- See how universities are handling their higher reliance on remote collaboration tools, with San Jose State University
- 30 Global Workstreams: Designing return to office for Facebook, Inc. in 6 weeks.
- An academic panel with representatives from the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory, Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington and MIT
- A discussion from FNTech on migrating an in-person event production company to virtual service provider platform
- A venture capital perspective on market and industry trends from COVID-19 times
- Pivoting quickly in a virtual world, with AirBNB
The event will be held Tuesday, October 6, 2020 from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT.
Registration is free and can be found here: https://www.opencompute.org/summit/ocp-future-technologies-symposium
The OCP Future Technologies Symposium is playing an important role in the OCP Community as a forward-looking funnel of ideas and innovative solutions for the industry to adopt, bringing people from academia, startups, industry, venture and analyst companies to deliver and commercialize future technologies. Learn more here: https://www.opencompute.org/summit/ocp-future-technologies-symposium
At the OCP Future Technologies Symposium held within the OCP 2020 Virtual Summit,
67% of representatives from contributing organizations and universities made connections with technology companies and investors to discuss further exploration of their ideas, and 83% of students and faculty made valuable connections that will assist their career development!
In the meantime, join the OCP Future Technologies Symposium LinkedIn Group and join the conversation: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12464540/