OCP and Delta would like to invite you to our Rack & Power (R&P) Project Community Engineering Workshop. We are expecting spaces to fill up, so please register quickly.
The workshop will be a follow up to the active discussion held at the OCP Summit, delving into details and also covering new activity that has been occurring during the project calls. Such topics include:
- Redfish profile (in conjunction with OCP's Hardware Management Project Group)
- Preferred Rack Level Power SKUS for Open Rack (Penguin)
- 48V Rack submission (Rittal)
- Power Shelf Update (GE Power)
- V2 rack submission (Schneider)
- advanced cooling techniques
DATE AND TIME
Tue, July 24, 2018
9:30 AM – 3:00 PM PDT
10am-Noon General Assembly
- OCP Introduction (Archna Haylock, OCP Community Director)
- R&P Project Update (Steve Mills, OCP R&P Project Lead)
- R&P Future (Bill Carter, OCP CTO & James Jau, OCP R&P Incubation Committee Member)
Noon-1pm A word from our sponsor, Delta / Lunch & Tour
1-3pm Break Out Sessions
Join us for a day of collaboration, community involvement and an open approach to systems!
Lunch and snacks will be provided by Delta. Online registration closes Friday, July 20. Walk-ups welcome as space allows
For more information on what the R&P Project Community is doing or how to get involved, you can:
- Catch up on the Summit Videos from the R&P Track at the 2018 OCP Summit in March.
- Familiarize yourself with the activity in the R&P Community by visiting the R&P Wiki.
- Subscribe to the mailing list so you can participate in the next monthly call.
- Learn more about becoming an OCP member here.
46101 Fremont Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94538