The 2023 OCP Hardware Management Tech Talks were held on May 17th, 2023.
Attendees learned about the status of on-going subprojects and workstreams - recently launched and proposed. The review will cover on-going work in HW fault mgmt, HW mgmt modules (DC-SCM, RunBMC), HW mgmt for liquid cooling and a survey of open-source Redfish software agents. We will also provide overviews of recently announced workstreams for RAS API, fleet memory fault mgmt, GPU mgmt, server component resiliency, and the cloud service model.
- Managing OCP Platforms with Redfish SW agents (Slides PDF)
- Server Commponent Resiliency Update (Slides PDF)
- Hyperscaler GPU Effort (Slides PDF)
- Demo Video (MP4 Video)
- Hardware Management Framework (Slides PDF)
- RAS API (Slides PDF)
- Hardware Management for Liquid Cooling (Slides PDF)
- Cloud Service Model (Slides PDF)
- Closing Remarks