Starting today, Monday 7 July through Friday 18 July 2014, OCP project members can begin nominating candidates for the project lead positions. Current project leads are eligible to run for these positions as well.
- Compliance and Interoperability
- Data Center
- Hardware Management
- High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Open Rack
1 year - Project Leads will serve from August 2014 to August 2015.
Individuals may be self-nominated or can be nominated by another project member.
Those who would like to run for the project lead position should do the following:
1. Make sure you have created a profile on the website and have signed the membership agreement.(If you belong to a member organization make sure you create your profile using your organizational email address)
To create a profile and sign the membership agreement go to www.opencompute.org. In the upper right hand corner of the screen you will see 'Login/Create An Account' from there please follow the instructions.
2. Once you have created your account and signed the membership agreement (note that by creating this account you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in the membership agreement). If you belong to a corporate member organization, please note that your corporate membership takes precedence over the individual agreement. Click here to nominate yourself or someone you know. Membership status will be verified. If any issues are found with your nomination an email will be sent before 21 July.
In order to vote in these elections, you must go to the OCP website and create an account, by creating this profile you are signing the membership agreement. If you belong to a member organization then please use your organizational email address. Please note that your corporate membership takes precedence over the individual agreement.
- 7 July 2014 - Call for Nominations Starts
- 18 July 2014 - Call for Nominations Ends
- 21 July 2014 - Publish list
- 22 July 2014 - Testimonial Phase Starts
- 5 August 2014 - Testimonial Phase Ends
- 6 August 2014 - Voting Phase Begins
- 21 August 2014 - Voting Phase Ends
- 22 August 2014 - New Leads Announced
If you are a member of the Facebook page and the various mailing lists you will still need to login and create your account to be eligible to both nominate and to vote in this election. We want all active community members to be able to participate.
More information on the election process can be found here.
Please let us know if you have any questions.