This page contains a list of organizations who are OCP Solution Providers.
Feel free to contact our Open Compute Project Solution Providers so you can bring the efficiencies of the Open Compute Project to your data center!
- (866) 231-0264
If you are a company that wants to become a Solutions Provider, our requirements include:
- The capability to deliver and support OCP recognized components and/or integrated rack level solutions
- Be an OCP Tiered Member
- Pay the annual program fee
- Ensure local engineering architecture resources for customer engagements
- Establish or maintain relationships with manufacturers of OCP products
- Establish an OCP lab to validate and certify solutions
- Foundation audits – sales information (quarterly) and manufacturing/delivery capability (yearly)
- Actively participate and contribute to the Open Compute Project
- Sign the Solution Provider Agreement
Please contact Steve Helvie at email@example.com for more information about the Solution Provider program.