The OCP Foundation is pleased to announce that the Global Summit will officially be extended to three days. The 2022 Summit will take place in-person on October 18-20 in San Jose, California.
There are many reasons for this change. As the OCP Global Summit has grown each year, we receive more submissions for talks, more sponsors and exhibitor requests, and an increase in attendees. We have also received interest from other industry organizations, associations, consortia and open source partners to co-locate their events at our Summit, and we want to make room for these valuable collaboration opportunities. The Future Technologies Symposium has grown tremendously in the short time since it launched, and it is now formally part of the overall agenda on day two to allow all attendees to participate in these forward-thinking innovations.
But more importantly, the most consistent feedback we receive is a desire for more time to attend all the sessions and more time on the Exhibit Hall floor!
Attendees will benefit in the following ways:
- Sessions will be spread out over three days to reduce concurrent sessions and give attendees the chance to see more
- An extra day of exhibit hall time
- More networking time!
- Please note there will be an increase in paid attendee fees to account for the additional day (meals, beverages, meeting rooms, staff, etc.)
Sponsors will benefit in the following ways:
- An extra day of exhibit hall time – from 1.5 days to 2.5 days
- More value for your complimentary attendee passes
- Designated meal breaks without sessions to offer exclusive expo hall time
- Please note there will be a slight increase in some of the sponsor and exhibit fees to account for the additional day (meals, beverages, meeting rooms, staff, etc.), as well as inflation. We have not increased sponsor and exhibit fees in more than five years!
The 2022 OCP Global Summit is shaping up to be our best ever!
Sponsor sales are now open and you can download that latest Prospectus and Agreement here. Remember, booth selection is done on a first-come, first-served basis in the order that we receive your signed contract.
Here is a quick preview of the new schedule:
Day 1 - Tuesday, October 18
Opening Night Happy Hour
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, evening Reception Hors d'oeuvres
Day 2 - Wednesday, October 19
Future Technologies Symposium
Expo Hall Talks
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Snack
Day 3 - Thursday, October 20
Expo Hall Talks
Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch
This year’s Summit will be an in-person event. All sessions will be recorded and provided to the Community at-large after the event.
We can’t wait to see you in the Fall! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.