Security has been a growing concern for data centers for several years now. With the evolution of cloud, and with more and more customer data moving to the cloud, the data center has become a major target for hackers, and the level of sophistication demonstrated by the various malicious actors has g (...)
SAVE THE DATE
November 9-10 & 12-13
All times are listed in the USA Pacific Time Zone.
OCP is excited to announce our next virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK, planned for the week of November 9. Join us for four days packed with Engineering Workshops held during various time zones to allow for global participation. These will not be your typical lecture presentations, but live sessions - allowing plenty of time for interactive collaboration! Given the great momentum and response from our Virtual Summit in May, OCP is providing this virtual forum to share the following with you:
- A look back at our 2019/2020 Key Accomplishments and Strategic Actions
- A sneak peak at our 2021 Technology Initiatives (from our Community’s perspective) and how OCP will address these future trends
- Announcements on new Contributions Requirements and changes to Recognition Programs for Facilities/Products
- High level snapshot of all the current active OCP Projects
- Technical deep dives and plenty of time for interactive discussions on current Project activity
- These sessions are not meant to be introductory in nature but progressive
- Our volunteer leaders and key contributors are looking for feedback and will be facilitating real-time decisions during the sessions
- Emphasis is on cross collaboration across projects and other industry organizations.
What can you do in the meantime to prepare??
- Catch up on your Project happenings by checking out the on-demand content of our Virtual Summit.
- Become an OCP Member and check out which OCP Project or Sub-Project interests you!
- Subscribe to one or more OCP mailing lists to get regular updates on agenda topics!
- Attend a few Project Calls between now and November to discover what progress has been made.
- Come prepared to engage in meaningful discussions!
OCP TECH WEEK will be held Nov 9-10 & 12-13. No sessions will be held on Nov 11 in honor of Veterans Day.
Interested in sponsoring OCP TECH WEEK? Contact email@example.com
Creating interoperable products and driving de facto standard features across open source, vanity free hardware is imperative to achieving scale and efficiency. The initiative kicked off in 2020 identified several key attributes that OCP needed to take a step further in 2021 to assure interoperabili (...)
Over the past year and half, OCP is going through some transitions, including the addition of Google as a Board member. The following will provide you with a summary of the changes that the Incubation Committee has undergone in the past year as the Community prepares for the next 10 years. (...)
We just wrapped the OCP Virtual Summit, and while it was not the same experience as our traditional in-person Summits, the Community made the best of the current situation. Over 350 speakers migrated over 250 sessions into a virtual, online, on-demand experience, including an Expo Hall with (...)