We just wrapped our 9th OCP Summit, and by all accounts it was our best event ever, thanks to our amazing team and Community! Here are some of the numbers: We had 3,441 registrations this year, a 17% increase over last year. There were 12 Engineering Workshop tracks, with more than 100 sessions (...)
2019 OCP US Summit
March 14-15, 2019
The 2019 Open Compute Project (OCP) Summit will be held March 14-15 at the San Jose Convention Center. The annual Summit brings together more than 3,400 key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. Together, they help grow, drive and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near and around the datacenter and beyond.
The OCP Summit features:
- keynote presentations by industry titans
- product, innovation and future-looking announcements in the Executive and Expo Hall Tracks from Summit sponsors
- Engineering workshops that feature in-depth discovies from our OCP Project groups.
- An expo hall packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings
- many opportunities for attendees to network with your peers in the industry
Click here for the presentation videos from our 2018 US Summit.
By The Numbers...
Our 2018 Summit boasted 3,441 attendees, 12 Engineering Workshop tracks, more than 100 sessions, 80 sponsors and exhibitors, and over 100 media & analysts, Atttendees traveled from 34 countries around the world and represented 813 organizations. We expect our 2019 Summit to be even bigger and better!
Want to know what it's like to participate at an OCP Summit? Check out our highlight reel below!