Welcome to the OCP Server Project.
This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
The OCP Server Project provides standardized server system specifications for scale computing. Standardization is key to ensure that OCP specification pool does not get fragmented by point solutions that plague the industry today. The Server Project collaborates with the other OCP disciplines to ensure broad adoption and achieve optimizations throughout all aspects from validation, to manufacturing, deployments, data center operations, and de-commissioning.
The Scope of the OCP Server Project is described in the Charter
OCP Regional Summit: September 26th - 27th, 2019
The Call for Participation for our Regional Summit is now open! If you are using OCP solutions in your infrastructure, if your software is running on OCP gear or if you are building products based on open specifications, we want to hear about it! Share your experiences, your challenges, your unique approach to OCP. If you are looking to adopt OCP, if you are willing to explore OCP solutions in your company or if you are interested in becoming a solution provider for OCP products or facilities, this is the conference for you. You can find more information here.
Contributions, Specs, and Designs that are being actively worked are in the Working Wiki at:
Previous contributions and specs that have already been accepted are at:
Sub Groups are focused discussions on specific topics that have their own meetings.
- Mezzanine (OCP NIC 3.0) Subproject Wiki
- OCP Accelerator Infrastructure (OAI) Subproject Wiki
- Open Domain-Specific Architecture (ODSA) Subproject Wiki
- Project Olympus Subproject Wiki
Incubation Committee Representative
- - Bob Ogrey (AMD)
Regular Project Calls
This project meets once a month via a conference call the fourth Wednesday of the month 9am PT (please check the call calendar)
- - Agendas will be sent out to the Mailing List before each meeting
- - Check the OCP Calendar for any meeting or call-in changes
- - Call Link
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 Access Code: 278-517-757
Recordings from Past Calls
- - July 25th, 2019
- - May 22nd, 2019
- - April 24th, 2019
- - March 27th, 2019
- - February 27th, 2019
- - January 23rd, 2019
- - November 28th, 2018
- - September 26th, 2018
- - August 22nd, 2018
- - May 23rd, 2018
- - April 25th, 2018
- - Feb 28th, 2018
- - Dec 20th, 2017
- - OCP U.S. Summit 2019
- - 2018 Regional Summit
- - OCP U.S. Summit 2018
- - OCP U.S. Summit 2017
- - OCP U.S. Summit - Santa Clara, CA Mar 8-9, 2017
- - OCP European Summit joint with DCD - London, England Nov 1-2, 2016
- - OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-10, 2016
- - OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-11, 2015
- - OCP European Summit - Paris, France Oct 30-31, 2014
- - UTSA C&I Grand Opening - Joint Server & Management Workshop - May 7-8, 2014
- - OCP Summit V - San Jose, CA - Jan 24-25, 2014