C&I Wiki Portal
- Welcome to the OCP Compliance & Interoperability Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Am I in the right place, what you can expect from C&I, and other :C&I FAQ
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events and periodically at regional OCP events. More information on these events and other OCP activities can be found on the OCP events page at:
- This project meets every first and third Wednesday via a conference call at 7am Taiwan time. This call is open to the public*.
- The agenda as well as information on how to join the call can be found at: TBD
- List of meeting notes/minuets can be found here:Meeting Notes
- On non-day light saving time in the US, the equivalent time is Tue 3pm California and Tue 6pm New York.
- Mailing List - email@example.com
- to subscribe - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-ci
- IRC Channel - #ocp-ci on irc.freenode.ne
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/compliance-and-interoperability/
- YF Juan, ITRI, Voice Mail: +1 650.257.0904
OCP Foundation Liaison
C&I Project Leads Emeritus (in alphabetical order)
- Eric Wells, Fidelity
- Matthew Liste, Goldman