Difference between revisions of "C&I Wiki Portal"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 18:51, 7 February 2014
- Welcome to the OCP Compliance & Interoperability Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- C&I FAQ: Am I in the right place and other questions.
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events and periodically at regional OCP events. More information on these events and other OCP activities can be found on the OCP events page at: http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/
- This project meets every first and third Wednesday via a conference call at 7am Taiwan time. This call is open to the public. On non-day light saving time in the US, the equivalent time is Tue 3pm California and Tue 6pm New York.
- The agenda as well as information on how to join the call can be found at: TBD
- List of meeting notes/minuets can be found here:Meeting Notes
- Mailing List - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to mailing list - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-ci
- IRC Channel - #ocp-ci on irc.freenode.ne
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/compliance-and-interoperability/
- A list of active projects at C&I. We welcome you to join us and contribute. C&I Project Tracks & Contact List
- YF Juan, ITRI, Voice Mail: +1 650.257.0904
OCP Foundation Liaison
C&I Project Leads Emeritus (in alphabetical order)
- Eric Wells, Fidelity
- Matthew Liste, Goldman