Difference between revisions of "C&I Wiki Portal"
m (→Past Meetings)
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
:* List of meeting notes/minutes can be found here:[[C%26I_Meeting_Notes|Meeting Notes]]:* Bi-weekly call notes
:* List of meeting notes/minutes can be found here:[[C%26I_Meeting_Notes|Meeting Notes]]
:* Bi-weekly call notes
::- Aug 18, 2015:
::- Aug 18, 2015:
Revision as of 01:28, 18 September 2015
- Welcome to the OCP Compliance & Interoperability Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- C&I FAQ: Am I in the right place? What is the "Compliance and Interoperability" Project?
- The Open Compute Project meets annually at the OCP Summit events and periodically at regional OCP events. More information on these events and other OCP activities can be found here: http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/
Open Compute is changing its branding and criteria with regard to certification. There are three new categories:
Inspired Accepted Certified (To be re-defined)
More information (including draft policy language from the Foundation) is available here.
Monthly Project Meetings (online)
The first (1st) and third (3rd) Wednesday 7am Taiwan.
To find out the time of this meeting in your timezone go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
This call is open to the public.
How to join the call
- Meeting URL http://fuze.me/29808710
- Toll / Intl #: +1 (201) 479-4595
- Toll free #: +1 (855) 346-3893
- Meeting number: 29808710
Please Note: Just a reminder that this call will be recorded and shared in the meeting notes.
- List of meeting notes/minutes can be found here:Meeting Notes:
- Bi-weekly call notes
- - Aug 18, 2015:
- - July 21, 2015:
- - May 5, 2015:
- - April 21, 2015:
- Mailing List - email@example.com
- Subscribe to mailing list - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-ci
- IRC Channel - #ocp-ci on irc.freenode.ne
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/compliance-and-interoperability/
- A list of active projects at C&I. We welcome you to join us and contribute. C&I Project Tracks & Contact List
OCP Foundation Liaison
- Thao Nguyen, Director of Certification Labs
C&I Project Chairs Emeritus
- YF Yuan, ITRI
- Matthew Liste, Goldman Sachs
- Eric Wells, Fidelity
- DaWane Wanek, Avnet