- Welcome to the OCP Open RMC Subproject. (This is a subproject of the Hardware Management project).
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- - John Leung (Intel), Alfie Lew (Inspur)
Regular meetings are held every other Tuesday at 11:00 am ET (9:00 am PT).
- - Call Link
For the latest meeting schedule and details, see the calender at the bottom of the Hardware Mgmt wiki.
- - https://www.opencompute.org/projects/hardware-management
- - OpenBMC project overview presentation (Jan 9)
- - Microsoft's Rack Manager presentation
- - Inspur Rack Manager presentation
- - Intel's Rack Management Module (RMM) API Specification
- - Comparison of Northbound API's
- - OCP Summit Open-source Firmware MeetUp (add ideas)
- - Draft of OpenRMC Northbound API Specification v0.2 (Feb 11, PDF)
- - Draft of OpenRMC Northbound API Specification v0.2 (Feb 11, Word for comment)
- - OpenRMC Mailing List
- - Hardware Management Project (the parent project)
Agendas and Minutes
- - Future Agendas
- - Consolidated Minutes
Past Calls - Recordings
- - February 5th, 2019
- - January 22nd, 2019
- - January 15th, 2019
- - December 11th, 2018
- - November 27th, 2018
- - November 13th, 2018
- - October 30th, 2018: first regular meeting
- - October 16th, 2018: Kickoff Call