Networking/Enterprise Connectivity Solutions (ECS)
Enterprise Connectivity Solutions (ECS) (Incubation)
- Welcome to the OCP Enterprise Connectivity Solutions (ECS) Sub-Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- - Draft Charter
- - Github repo : https://github.com/opencomputeproject/cbw-openwrt-kernel
- - CBW Intro Blog: https://www.opencompute.org/blog/ocps-campus-branch-wireless-cbw-sub-project-needs-you
- - OCP Presentation Template - please contact Michael Schill or Archna Haylock for a copy
Incubation Committee Representative
- - Lihua Yuan (Microsoft)
Networking Project Leads
ECS Sub-Project Project Leads
- - Mailing List
- - OCP website
- - OCP Calendar
- - Meeting Minutes (please add your inputs directly, with your name in parentheses)
OCP ECS Mission
The goal of the ECS Sub-Project is to standardize open hardware designs and to create an ecosystem of open and commercial software partners for this Enterprise space. Some of the recent activity that has lent itself to the Enterprise includes a complete WI-Fi software stack being developed in the Telecom Infra Project (TIP) community, a complete private 5G/LTE Enterprise 4.0 offering from the Open Networking Foundation (ONF) community, and a new Network Operating System (NOS) called DENT under the Linux Foundation community targeting Enterprise-type use cases. With all of this external community activity underway coupled with increased customer interest, there are many opportunities for OCP to work on solutions for the Enterprise. These solutions will be developed in conjunction with these other open community partners as well as internally developed integrated solutions within the OCP community.
As the benefits of disaggregation and open source are being realized by Data Center and Telco customers, it is now time for Enterprise customers to start realizing these benefits as well!
Date: Biweekly Call, starting on Jan 12, 2021. See detail below. This call is open to the public.
Start Time: 3:00 PM Eastern (12noon Pacific)
End Time: 4:00 PM Eastern (1 PM Pacific)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 446-687-845
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 22.214.171.124 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 446 687 845
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 126.96.36.199##446687845
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/446687845
Recordings from Past Calls
- - March 30th, 2021: Recording
- - March 23rd, 2021: Recording
- - March 16th, 2021: Recording
- - March 9th, 2021: Recording
- - February 23rd, 2021: Recording
- - February 9th, 2021: Recording, Minutes, Presentation
- - January 26th, 2021: Recording, Minutes
- - January 12th, 2021: Recording, Minutes, Presentation