Difference between revisions of "Hardware Management/Hardware Fault Management"
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
:- [mailto:email@example.com Zhengyu Yang] (Facebook), [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org Rama Bhimanadhuni] (Microsoft), & [mailto:email@example.com Anil Agarwal] (Intel)
:- [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Zhengyu Yang] (Facebook), [mailto:email@example.com Rama Bhimanadhuni] (Microsoft), & [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Anil Agarwal] (Intel)
Revision as of 13:49, 15 May 2020
- Welcome to the OCP Hardware Fault Management Sub-project. This is a sub-project of the OCP Hardware Management Project
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
Regular meetings are held 8-9AM PDT on the last Friday of each month.
You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073 United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
Access Code: 865-768-677
For the latest meeting schedule and details, see the calendar at the bottom of the Hardware Management Project page.
Agendas and Minutes
Presentations & Other Documents
OCP2020 Global Virtual Summit presentation: Overview of HW Fault Management Sub-project
OCP2019 Regional Summit: Platform Hardware Error Handling Requirements for Large Scale Data Center
The Hardware Fault Management subproject’s goal is to address the Large scale data center pain-points in managing hardware faults effectively. Objective of the subproject: to define hardware fault management solution such that it
- Minimizes performance degradation - Reduces No Trouble Found (NTF) in RMA - Scales the solution across heterogeneous fleet
Activities of the subproject include:
- Define key baseline hardware fault management requirements to address the above pain-points - Standardizing system behavior under hardware failures - Provide reference and guidance on system hardware failure management - Hardware Error reporting format Standardization.
Past Calls - Recordings