Data Center Facility
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Participate
- 3 Presentations & Videos
- 4 Specs, Designs, and Information Documents
- Welcome to the OCP Data Center Facility Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the [Legal Docs] page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- Project Lead - Brevan Reyher, Rackspace email@example.com
- IC Representative - Rob Bunger, Schneider Electric firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Data Center Facility Project meets annually at the OCP Summit, and periodically at OCP Engineering Workshops. More information on the summit and other OCP events can be found on the OCP events page here.
- New date & time in 2018!!! This project meets the third Wednesday of every month at 10:30 EST via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- Meeting Details:
- Meeting Calendar: http://opencompute.org/projects/projects-calendar/
- Agenda: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Data_Center_Project_Call
- Joining the Call: (If the only way you can join is the toll free call please let the project lead know ahead of time)
- Meeting URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6820684429732882433
- Webinar ID: 736-645-267
Presentations & Videos
OCP Engineering Workshop at DCD Zettastructure, London, UK, November 8th, 2017
OCP Engineering Workshop at DCD Colo & Cloud, Dallas, TX, September 25th, 2017
Datacenter Project Facility Call 2017 Oct 19
Specs, Designs, and Information Documents
Link to Specs and Designs Page - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Data_Center/SpecsAndDesigns