Data Center Facility
- Welcome to the OCP Data Center Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Project Lead - Rob Bunger, Schneider Electric firstname.lastname@example.org
- IC Representative - Jason Schafer, Google
- The Data Center project meets annually at the OCP Summit, and periodically at OCP Engineering Workshops. More information on the summit and other OCP events can be found on the OCP events page here.
- This project meets the third Thursday of every month at 11:30 EST via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- Meeting Details:
- Agenda: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Data_Center_Project_Call
- Joining the Call: (If the only way you can join is the toll free call please let the project lead know ahead of time)
- Meeting URL: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/76a85d4f/32534822
- Toll / Intl #: +1 201-479-4595 | Meeting Number: 32534822
Presentations & Videos
OCP Engineering Workshop at DCD Colo & Cloud, Dallas, TX, September 25th, 2017
Specs, Designs, and Information Documents
Link to Specs and Designs Page - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Data_Center/SpecsAndDesigns