C&I Wiki Portal
- Welcome to the OCP Compliance & Interoperability Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
Monthly Project Meetings (online)
The first (1st) and third (3rd) Wednesday 7am Taiwan.
To find out the time of this meeting in your timezone go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
This call is open to the public.
How to join the call
- Meeting URL http://fuze.me/23228335
- Toll / Intl #: +1 (201) 479-4595
- Toll free #: +1 (855) 346-3893
- Meeting number: 23228335
Please Note: Just a reminder that this call will be recorded and shared in the meeting notes.
- List of meeting notes/minutes can be found here:Meeting Notes:
- OCP Engineering Workshop - Rackspace - September 16, 2015
- - Certification & Interoperability Past, Present, Future - September 2015 Update
- - Certification & Interoperability Program Changes - October 1st 2015 Update
- Bi-weekly call notes
- - June 21, 2016:
- OCP Inspired & Accepted Reference Documents
- OCP Specifications, Designs and Product Submissions Classifications and Flow(draft) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3y0wnmmmVuDYzAxZWRQLWlhZm8/view?usp=sharing
- OCP Inspired Contribution Checklist(draft) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3y0wnmmmVuDODdiSkE1ejhzTEU/view?usp=sharing
- OCP Accepted Contribution Checklist(draft) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3y0wnmmmVuDZ193ajJCMWcyODg/view?usp=sharing
- - Dec 15, 2015:
- - Oct 21, 2015:
- - Aug 18, 2015:
- - July 21, 2015:
- - May 5, 2015:
- - April 21, 2015:
- Mailing List - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to mailing list - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-ci
- IRC Channel - #ocp-ci on irc.freenode.ne
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/compliance-and-interoperability/
- A list of active projects at C&I. We welcome you to join us and contribute. C&I Project Tracks & Contact List
OCP Foundation Liaison
- Thao Nguyen, Director of Certification Labs
C&I Project Chairs Emeritus
- YF Yuan, ITRI
- Matthew Liste, Goldman Sachs
- Eric Wells, Fidelity
- DaWane Wanek, Avnet