Welcome to the OCP Accelerator Infrastructure subgroup under OCP Server Work Group. The scope of this OAI subgroup is to define below 9 schedules for physical modules include logical aspects such as electrical, mechanical, thermal, management, hardware security, physical serviceability, etc. to produce solutions compatible with existing/traditional operation systems and frameworks to run heterogeneous accelerator applications.
○ Open Accelerator Infrastructure (OAI) ○ OCP Accelerator Module (OAI-OAM) ○ OAI Universal Baseboard (OAI-UBB) ○ OAI Host Interface (OAI-HIB) ○ OAI Power Distribution (OAI-PDB) ○ OAI Expansion Beyond UBB (OAI-Expansion) ○ OAI Security, Control, and Management (OAI-SCM) ○ OAI-Tray ○ OAI Chassis (This chapter will address air-cooled and liquid-cooled aspects as well.)
Sub Project Lead
- - OAM spec v0.9 spec released
- - Working on OAI spec
- - Will focus on UBB spec discussion. Target to finalize UBB spec by end of this September.
|Introduction||OCP Accelerator Module 022719.pptx||n/a||2/27/19||Facebook & MSFT||n/a||Presented in 2/27 Server WG call. Introduction to OAM sub-group under Server Project. Future entries will be in the OAP WIki at: https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/OAM|
|OAM Spec||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v0.85||v0.85||3/14/2019||Facebook/Microsoft/Baidu||OWF CLA||Contributed the spec to OCP community on 3/14 during OCP summit.|
|OAM Spec Update||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v0.90||v0.90||4/30/2019||Facebook/Microsoft/Baidu||OWF CLA||SerDes Pin map updated and optimized for interconnect link which has X8 or X4 lanes|
- For public meetings:
- - Once a month, 2nd Wednesday of each Month, 8-9am Pacific Time Zone.
- - Meeting agenda to be sent to subscribe mailing list one day before the meeting.
- For under JDA OAI spec related meetings:
- - Related info to be sent to JDA mailing list.
Slides/Recordings from Past Calls
|Monthly Call Date||Slides/Recordings Link||Notes|