Difference between revisions of "Server/OAI"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Sub Project Lead
Sub Project Lead
:- [mailto:@fb.com ] (Meta)
:- [mailto:.@.] ()
Revision as of 17:04, 8 August 2022
Welcome to the Open Accelerator Infrastructure(OAI) subgroup. OAI group is mainly working on define the common infrastructure specification for various accelerator solutions, such as common form factor, universal baseboard etc. The scope of this OAI subgroup is to define below 9 schedules for physical modules include logical aspects such as electrical, mechanical, thermal, management, hardware security, physical serviceability, etc. to produce solutions compatible with existing/traditional operation systems and frameworks to run heterogeneous accelerator applications.
○ Open Accelerator Infrastructure (OAI) ○ OCP Accelerator Module (OAI-OAM) ○ OAI Universal Baseboard (OAI-UBB) ○ OAI Host Interface (OAI-HIB) ○ OAI Power Distribution (OAI-PDB) ○ OAI Expansion Beyond UBB (OAI-Expansion) ○ OAI Security, Control, and Management (OAI-SCM) ○ OAI-Tray ○ OAI Chassis (This chapter will address air-cooled and liquid-cooled aspects as well.)
There are 5 workstreams under this group working on above schedules:
○ OAI System workstream ○ Highspeed workstream ○ Power workstream ○ Thermal and Cooling workstream ○ OAMTool workstream
Sub Project Lead
- - OAM Spec v1.1 released
- - UBB Spec v1.0 released
- - The group is Working on OAM2.0/UBB2.0 spec
|Spec Update||OCP Accelerator Module (OAM) Design Specification v1.5||2/23/2022||Presented in 2/23 Server WG call.|
|Spec Update||OCP Universal Baseboard (UBB) Design Specification v1.5||2/23/2022||Presented in 2/23 Server WG call.|
|Introduction||OCP Accelerator Module 022719.pptx||n/a||2/27/19||Facebook & MSFT||n/a||Presented in 2/27 Server WG call. Introduction to OAM sub-group under Server Project. Future entries will be in the OAP WIki at: https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/OAM|
|OAM Spec||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v0.85||v0.85||3/14/2019||Facebook/Microsoft/Baidu||OWF CLA||Contributed the spec to OCP community on 3/14 during OCP summit.|
|OAM Spec Update||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v0.90||v0.90||4/30/2019||Facebook/Microsoft/Baidu||OWF CLA||SerDes Pin map updated and optimized for interconnect link which has X8 or X4 lanes|
|OAM Spec v1.0||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v1.0||v1.0||7/31/2019||Facebook/Microsoft/Baidu||OWF CLA||Add 8 port HCM and combined FC/HCM topologies; add scale out options; Change connector 1 port name 6/5/4/R to 4/5/6/7|
|UBB Spec v0.42||OCP OAI Universal Baseboard Design Specification v0.42||v0.42||1/30/2020||OCP OAI JDA Group||OWF CLA|
|UBB Spec v1.0||OCP OAI Universal Baseboard Design Specification v1.0||v1.0||6/30/2020||OCP OAI JDA Group||OWF CLA|
|OAM Spec v1.1||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v1.1||v1.1||7/22/2020||OCP OAI JDA Group||OWF CLA||Add management and security requirements for OAM|
- For public meetings:
- - Once a month, 2nd Wednesday of each Month, 8-9am Pacific Time Zone.
- - Meeting agenda to be sent to subscribe mailing list one day before the meeting.
- Each workstream has its own bi-weekly meeting. Only members in the workstream will receive the meeting invitation:
- - Related info to be sent to each workstream mailing list.
Slides/Recordings from Past Calls
|Monthly Call Date||Slides/Recordings Link||Notes|