- Welcome to the OCP Server Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- We're in the process of building this page and creating the links to the projects underway.
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events. More information on these events and other OCP can be found on the OCP events page at: http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/ocp-events-calendar
- OCP Engineering Workshop Sessions - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/EngineeringWorkshops:
- This project meets every two weeks via a conference call second and fourth Wednesdays of the month 9AM Pacific Time. This call is open to the public.
- The agenda as well as information on how to join the call can be found at in the mailing list archive
- Link to Weekly Minutes - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/Minutes
- Link to proposed team charter here
- Mailing List - firstname.lastname@example.org subscribe - email@example.com
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Open_Rack
Specs and Designs
- There are four basic OCP systems around which chassis, systems, motherboards, and components are designed. The workgroup committee will work to align these more closely in the future
- Links to Current specs and designs - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/SpecsAndDesigns