- Welcome to the OCP Networking Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP Legal Docs page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- - Charter
Incubation Committee Representative
- - Mark Shaw (Microsoft)
Regular Project Calls
This project meets 2nd Monday of the month from 10-11 AM US/Pacific via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- - Webinar ID: 918-929-035
This page has:
- - the agenda for upcoming calls
- - complete information on how to join the call
- - minutes from past calls.
Recordings from Past Calls
Specs and Designs
Link to the Specs and Designs page -http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Networking/SpecsAndDesigns
- - August 29, 2017 - OCP Eng Workshop @ Cumulus Networks (slides in video links) Intro video 1st Breakout Session 2nd Breakout Session 3rd Breakout Session
- - March 9, 2017 - OCP Summit Eng Workshop @ San Jose (presentations & minutes, videos)
- - August 10, 2016 - Eng Workshop @ UNH (presentations & minutes)
- - June 2, 2016 - Eng Workshop @ QCT - San Jose (presentations & minutes)
- - Mar 9 - 10, 2016 - OCP Summit @ San Jose (presentations & minutes)
- - Oct 9, 2015 - Eng Workshop @ Fidelity - Boston (presentations & minutes)
- - Mar 9 - 11, 2015 - OCP Summit @ San Jose (presentations & minutes)
- - Oct 30, 2014 - OCP European Summit @ Paris (presentations & minutes)
- - July 21, 2014 - Eng Workshop @ UNH (presentations & minutes)
- - May 7-8, 2014 - Eng Workshop @ UTSA (presentations & minutes)
- - Jan 24-25, 2014 - OCP Summit V @ San Jose, CA (presentations)