- Ready 1.0 is targeted for release over the next month. Outstanding actions:
- We are waiting for a hosting source on the OCP site
- Joel, Matthew & Dan will run tests on Roadrunner and Winterfell servers to confirm it works on those platforms
- Open – How should we announce the release of Ready 1.0
- UTSA & ITRI Lab announcement
- A press release will be put together (by OCP) to announce the formation of the UTSA and ITRI labs. It will be reinforced as a key building block to standing up labs and developing the OCP certification process
- A meeting will be held with OCP, ITRI, UTSA and other key stakeholders to discuss approach over the coming weeks
- YF and Paul are going to put together a high level approach on what needs to happen for us to get Certified done for servers, both from a technical and operational standpoint.
- This will include key roles and skill-sets required.
- We will communicate on this via Google Docs and some of the other new tools over the next several weeks and review at the next Meet Up.
- Goal is to engage people as we go after Certified in earnest.