- Welcome to the OCP openEDGE Subproject.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
OCP Regional Summit: September 26th - 27th, 2019
The Call for Participation for our Regional Summit is now open! If you are using OCP solutions in your infrastructure, if your software is running on OCP gear or if you are building products based on open specifications, we want to hear about it! Share your experiences, your challenges, your unique approach to OCP. If you are looking to adopt OCP, if you are willing to explore OCP solutions in your company or if you are interested in becoming a solution provider for OCP products or facilities, this is the conference for you. You can find more information here.
Incubation Committee Representative
- - Craig White (Nokia)
Telco Project Leads
- - Sumithra Bhojan (AT&T)
openEDGE Subproject Lead
- - Mike Moore (Nokia)
- Released Specifications (OCP Accepted)
- Under Community Review
- None at this time
Regular Project Calls
This project meets monthly, at alternating times (please check the call calendar).
- 2nd Tuesday of the Month (1pm-2pm CDT / UTC-6)
- 4th Monday of the Month (7pm-8pm CDT / UTC-6)
Recordings from Past Calls
- - August 13th, 2019 - Presentations from the August 13, 2019 Meeting: AT&T - openEDGE Sled Base Specs --- Intel - OpenRMC for openEDGE
- - July 22nd, 2019
- - July 9th, 2019 - Presentations from the June 9, 2019 Meeting: Inventus Power
- - June 25th, 2019
- - May 14th, 2019 - Presentations from the May 14, 2019 Meeting: ADLINK Wiwynn
- - April 9th, 2019
- - January 28th, 2019
- - January 8th, 2019
- - December 11th, 2018
- - November 26th, 2018
- - November 13th, 2018