About this Workgroup
The TELCO/COMMS community was formed to assist with the adoption of open hardware and software within the Telco ecosystem.
- Leverage the work of the network, server, rack, and storage projects. An imperative of this Telco WG is to align with these groups whenever possible.
- Recognize that there may be a unique attributes required and in such cases, the WG will define the usage and feature requirements and then work with the OCP community base and projects to fulfill these requirements.
- Provide a "single voice" to OCP Service Providers and member companies on unique needs of the Telecom's private cloud, and in doing such, the community acts as a ‘buyers coop’ for sourcing.
Project Co-Leads: Bryan Larish (Verizon), Kang Won Lee (SKT)
Incubation Committee Representative: Fred Olivera (Verizon)
- Project communication and discussions are done through the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- To get on the mailing list or manage your subscription go to:
- To access the mailing list archives go to:
This call is open to the public.
|Subject||Date||Start Time||End Time||Meeting ID||Meeting URL||Toll Number||International Number||Agenda, Minutes||Notes|
|Telco WG Monthly Call||Thursday Oct. 19th||1PM EDT||2PM ET||Meeting ID 35915460||Meeting URL: http://fuze.me/35915460||You can find international access numbers at: https://www.fuze.com/numbers Toll Free # +18553463893 Toll Number +12014794595|
Telco Project Technical Workshops
OCP Engineering Workshop at BCE - Austin, Tx, May 15th, 2017
OCP Engineering Workshop - London, UK, November 2, 2016
OCP Engineering Workshop - University of New Hampshire, August 10, 2016
OCP Telco Meetup - Seoul, Korea, June 9, 2016
OCP Engineering Workshop - San Jose, CA June 2, 2016
OCP Engineering Workshop - Austin, TX May 23, 2016
OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-10, 2016
OCP Engineering Workshop - San Antonio, TX Sep 16, 2015
OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-11, 2015
Specs and Designs
- ADLINK CG-OpenRack-19 Half-Width OpenSled Server
- Radisys CG-OpenRack-19 v1.0
- AT&T OpenGPON V.1.3.1
- AT&T 16 Port XGS-PON vOLT V.1.3
Draft Specs and other working Documents
- AT&T XGS MicroOLT vOLT V.1.0 (draft)
- AT&T 4 Port XGS-PON Hardened vOLT V.1.1 (draft)
- AT&T 1 PORT G.Fast DPU v2.0 (draft)
- AT&T 4 PORT G.Fast DPU v1.0 (draft)
- AT&T 8 PORT G.Fast DPU v1.0 (draft)
- Orange 400V DC Power Feeding Architecture
- AT&T uCPE v2.0 (draft)
- AT&T 16 PORT G Fast DPU-Broadcom-v2.0 (draft)
- AT&T 16 PORT G.Fast DPU-Sckipio-v2.0 (draft)