- 1 About this Workgroup
- 2 Charter
- 3 Communication
- 4 Telco Project Technical Workshops
- 5 Specs and Designs
- 6 Supporting Documents that may be valuable to designers
About this Workgroup
The TELCO/COMMS community was formed to assist with the adoption of open hardware and software within the Telco ecosystem.
- Leverage the work of the network, server, rack, and storage projects. An imperative of this Telco WG is to align with these groups whenever possible.
- Recognize that there may be a unique attributes required and in such cases, the WG will define the usage and feature requirements and then work with the OCP community base and projects to fulfill these requirements.
- Provide a "single voice" to OCP Service Providers and member companies on unique needs of the Telecom's private cloud, and in doing such, the community acts as a ‘buyers coop’ for sourcing.
Acting Project Leads: Bill Carter, Intel, Co-Lead: Craig White, Nokia
- Project communication and discussions are done through the email@example.com mailing list.
- To get on the mailing list or manage your subscription go to:
- To access the mailing list archives go to:
Normally first Thursday each month at Noon Eastern US. This call is open to the public. (June call is being rescheduled due to conflict with OCP Engineering Workshop, doodle poll)
|Subject||Date||Start Time||End Time||Meeting ID||Meeting URL||Toll Number||International Number||Agenda, Minutes||Notes|
|Telcos WG Monthly Call||June 16, 2016||10AM Eastern||11AM Eastern||32988394||http://fuze.me/32988394||+1-201-479-4595||Fuze International Numbers||TBD||Just a reminder that this call will be recorded and shared in the meeting notes|
Telco Project Technical Workshops
OCP Engineering Workshop - San Jose, CA June 2, 2016
BCE Engineering Workshop - Austin, TX May 23, 2016
OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-10, 2016
OCP Engineering Workshop - San Antonio, TX Sep 16, 2015
OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-11, 2015
Specs and Designs
- AT&T OpenGPON V.1.2.1 (Final draft)
- AT&T 4 Port XGS-PON vOLT V.1.2 (draft)
- AT&T 16 Port XGS-PON vOLT V.1.2 (draft)
- AT&T XGS MicroOLT vOLT V.1.2 (draft)