About this Workgroup
The TELCO/COMMS community was formed to assist with the adoption of open hardware and software within the Telco ecosystem.
- Leverage the work of the network, server, rack, and storage projects. An imperative of this Telco WG is to align with these groups whenever possible.
- Recognize that there may be a unique attributes required and in such cases, the WG will define the usage and feature requirements and then work with the OCP community base and projects to fulfill these requirements.
- Provide a "single voice" to OCP Service Providers and member companies on unique needs of the Telecom's private cloud, and in doing such, the community acts as a ‘buyers coop’ for sourcing.
Acting Project Leads: Bill Carter, Intel, Co-Lead: Craig White, Nokia
To join the mailing list: http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/ocp-telcos
Telco Project Technical Workshops
OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-10, 2016
OCP Engineering Workshop - San Antonio, TX Sep 16, 2015
OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-11, 2015
Monthly Meeting [TBD]
Specs and Designs
- AT&T OpenGPON V.1.2.1 (Final draft)
- AT&T 4 Port XGS-PON vOLT V.1.2 (draft)
- AT&T 16 Port XGS-PON vOLT V.1.2 (draft)
- AT&T XGS MicroOLT vOLT V.1.2 (draft)