Welcome to the OCP NVMe Workstream under the Storage Project.
This Workstream is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved. The OCP Storage committee focuses on creating specifications and Software that drive open innovation in hardware to enable new storage applications and provide users greater efficiency and value. Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
Incubation Committee Representative
- - Matt Shumway (Seagate)
- - TBD
In Person Meetings
Recordings from Past Calls
- - April 15th, 2021 Recording
- - March 18th, 2021 Recording
- - March 4th, 2021 Recording Presentation (NVMe HDD PCIe Generation Considerations - Jason Stuhlsatz)
- - February 18th, 2021
- - February 4th, 2021 Presentation (NVMe HDD SpinUp and Power Management - Tim Walker)
- - January 21st, 2021
- - January 7th, 2021
- - December 17th, 2020
- - October 15th, 2020 HDD with acoustic sensors Presentation (Ke Du, Marvell)