Welcome to the OCP HDD Dynamics Workstream under the Storage Project.
This Workstream is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved. The OCP Storage committee focuses on creating specifications and Software that drive open innovation in hardware to enable new storage applications and provide users greater efficiency and value. Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- Storage Project Charter
- HDD Dynamics Acoustical Surrogate Drawings
- HDD Dynamics Acoustical Sensitivity and Industry Alignment on Means of Measurement Presentation
- NVMe Cloud SSD Specification v1.0a
- HDD Dynamics Common Language and Tool: Phase 1 – Acoustical HDD Surrogate White Paper Revision 08 June 2021 (v0.12)
- - OCP Presentation Template - please contact Michael Schill or Archna Haylock for a copy
Incubation Committee Representative
- - Matt Shumway (Seagate)
- - Jason Adrian (Microsoft)
- - Dave Landsman (Western Digital)
- - TBD
In Person Meetings
Please visit the Storage or Past Events page on the OCP website to view the presentations and recording from past workshops.
Recordings from Past Calls
- - November Call Cancelled
- - October Call Not Recorded
- - September 23rd, 2021 Call Recording
- - August 26th, 2021 Call Recording
- - July 22nd, 2021 Call Recording