Chair: Asghar Riahi, Seagate
Work In Progress
The OCP Storage committee focuses on creating specifications that drive open innovation in hardware and software to enable new storage applications and provide users greater efficiency and value.
The current charter doc is linked in the sidebar on http://www.opencompute.org/projects/storage/
Links to Specs
This will be a wiki page not the website
Monthly Project Meetings (online)
The 2nd Thursday of every month at 1pm Pacific (ie 2 Mountain, 3 Central, 4 Eastern).
Date and Time: Thursday June 12 at 1:00PM PDT/4:00PM EDT.
To find out the time of this meeting in your timezone go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- IC election
- Review submitted projects and their status
- Follow up on the C&I storage test document (draft version)
- Next OCP Engineering Workshop in NH - July 21
- OCP Meetup Group: http://www.meetup.com/Open-Compute-Project/
- Open Forum
If you would like to have anything added to the agenda you can add it at: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Storage_Call_12_June_2014
How to join the call
Meeting URL http://fuze.me/24821639
Toll / Intl #: 5 (411) 598-40345 Toll free #: +1 (855) 346-3893 Meeting number: 24821639
Please Note: Just a reminder that this call will be recorded and shared in the meeting notes.
Storage Monthly Calls Notes
- March 13, 2014: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Storage_Monthly_Call_March_13_2014
- April 10, 2014: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Storage_Monthly_Call_April_10_2014
- June 12, 2014: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Storage_Call_12_June_2014
Regional Engineering Summit
- large-scale, highly available data
- large-scale, "cold" data
- frequently accessed data
- OCP Summit 2012, Storage slide deck (May 2012)
- Seagate OCP Storage Meetups off and running (March 15, 2013)
- Open Vault (Storage) page