- Welcome to the OCP Storage Project.
This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved. The OCP Storage committee focuses on open source contributions that drive open innovation in hardware to enable new storage applications and provide users greater efficiency and value. Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP Staff.
- Mailing List
- OCP website
- OCP Calendar
- Regular Project Calls (This project meets on the second Thursday of every month at 4pm US Pacific Time)
- - Matt Shumway (Seagate)
Published Storage Project Contributions
- HDD Vibration Drawings
- NVMe Cloud SSD Specification v1.0a
- HDDynamics Common Language and Tool
- OCP Presentation Template - please contact Michael Schill or Archna Haylock for a copy
Recordings from Past Calls
- 2021 Call Recordings