Difference between revisions of "Server/SpecsAndDesigns"
(→Specs and Designs)
(→Specs and Designs)
Latest revision as of 20:42, 21 November 2019
Specs and Designs
All 'OCP Accepted' specifications, design packages, and reference design contributions have been moved from the WIKI to an online database that is updated every Friday.
- http://www.opencompute.org/contributions for all Specifications & Design Collateral contributions
- and http://www.opencompute.org/contributions?refinementList%5Bproject%5D%5B0%5D=Server for Server Project contributions
Orderable products based on these contributions are at
- http://www.opencompute.org/products for all Orderable Products
- and http://www.opencompute.org/products?refinementList%5Bcategory%5D%5B0%5D=Server for just Server Products
Informational documents and specifications that are in-process and haven't been accepted by OCP are in our working documents WIKI which is updated regularly. The Server Project has several sub-projects and any documents relevant to these groups will be posted in that group’s Wiki
- https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/Working Server Project Working documents Wiki
- https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/HPC Server Project HPC (High Performance computing) Sub-Project Wiki
- https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/Mezz Server Project Mezz (NIC 3.0) Sub-Project Wiki
- https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/OAI Server Project OAI Sub-Project Wiki
- https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/ODSA Server Project ODSA Sub-Project Wiki
In both the Contributions and Products database pages there is a series of checkboxes in the left panel that can narrow down your search.
For Server Project check the “Server” checkbox and one of the family checkboxes below.
|OpenRack v2||Main Open Rack V2 platform|
||OpenRack V1 platform. Note that rack specs are under the rack and power project|
|Server||Non OpenRack Servers|
|Project Olympus||Project Olympus (See subgroup)|
|OCS||Open Cloud Server platform|
|OCP Mezzanine||OCP Mezzanine V0.5 and V2. OCP NIC 3.0|
|19" Server||19" rack gear: Decathlete Vx, Hyve Ambient Series-E, QuantaGrid D51B, etc|
|SOC Boards||Multi server Micro-Server card: Mono Lake, Panther+, etc|
|1S SOC||Single Socket designs. (ie. Micro-Server, Mono Lake, Panther+)|
|Barreleye||P9 CPU based Barreleye and Zaius|
|PCI Card||PCIE form factor retimer and M.2 carrier cards|
|Debug Card||Debug Card|
Legacy WIKI page
The Legacy specs and products WIKI page with submissions from 2011-2016 is still available at: