Difference between revisions of "Server/OAI"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 01:36, 24 April 2019
Welcome to the OCP Accelerator Infrastructure subgroup under OCP Server Work Group. The scope of this OAI subgroup is to define below 9 schedules for physical modules include logical aspects such as electrical, mechanical, thermal, management, hardware security, physical serviceability, etc. to produce solutions compatible with existing/traditional operation systems and frameworks to run heterogeneous accelerator applications.
○ Open Accelerator Infrastructure (OAI) ○ OCP Accelerator Module (OAI-OAM) ○ OAI Universal Baseboard (OAI-UBB) ○ OAI Host Interface (OAI-HIB) ○ OAI Power Distribution (OAI-PDB) ○ OAI Expansion Beyond UBB (OAI-Expansion) ○ OAI Security, Control, and Management (OAI-SCM) ○ OAI-Tray ○ OAI Chassis
Sub Project Lead
- - OAM spec v0.85 spec released
- - Working on OAI spec
- - Will focus on UBB spec discussion. Target to finalize UBB spec by end of this September.
|Introduction||OCP Accelerator Module 022719.pptx||n/a||2/27/19||Facebook & MSFT||n/a||Presented in 2/27 Server WG call. Introduction to OAM sub-group under Server Project. Future entries will be in the OAP WIki at: https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/OAM|
|OAM Spec||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v0.85||v0.85||3/14/2019||Facebook/Microsoft/Baidu||OWF CLA||Contributed the spec to OCP community on 3/14 during OCP summit.|
- - Once a month, 2nd Wednesday of each Month, 8-9am Pacific Time Zone.
- - Meeting minutes to be sent to mailing list.