Welcome to the OCP Accelerator Infrastructure subgroup under OCP Server Work Group. The scope of this OAI subgroup is to define below 9 schedules for physical modules include logical aspects such as electrical, mechanical, thermal, management, hardware security, physical serviceability, etc. to produce solutions compatible with existing/traditional operation systems and frameworks to run heterogeneous accelerator applications.
○ Open Accelerator Infrastructure (OAI) ○ OCP Accelerator Module (OAI-OAM) ○ OAI Universal Baseboard (OAI-UBB) ○ OAI Host Interface (OAI-HIB) ○ OAI Power Distribution (OAI-PDB) ○ OAI Expansion Beyond UBB (OAI-Expansion) ○ OAI Security, Control, and Management (OAI-SCM) ○ OAI-Tray ○ OAI Chassis
Sub Project Lead
- - OAM spec v0.9 spec released
- - Working on OAI spec
- - Will focus on UBB spec discussion. Target to finalize UBB spec by end of this September.
|Introduction||OCP Accelerator Module 022719.pptx||n/a||2/27/19||Facebook & MSFT||n/a||Presented in 2/27 Server WG call. Introduction to OAM sub-group under Server Project. Future entries will be in the OAP WIki at: https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/OAM|
|OAM Spec||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v0.85||v0.85||3/14/2019||Facebook/Microsoft/Baidu||OWF CLA||Contributed the spec to OCP community on 3/14 during OCP summit.|
|OAM Spec Update||OCP Accelerator Module Design Spec Package v0.90||v0.90||4/30/2019||Facebook/Microsoft/Baidu||OWF CLA||SerDes Pin map updated and optimized for interconnect link which has X8 or X4 lanes|
- - Mailing List
- - Sign JDA/OWF-CLA/FSA here (This agreement should be signed by a person who has the signature authority to do on behalf of their company. This agreement should also be signed AS IS, please make sure your legal team has reviewed this prior to signature. Please contact the Subproject Leads once the agreement has been signed)
- - OCP Calendar
- For public meetings:
- - Once a month, 2nd Wednesday of each Month, 8-9am Pacific Time Zone.
- - Meeting agenda to be sent to subscribe mailing list one day before the meeting.
- For under JDA OAI spec related meetings:
- - Weekly base , time TBD.
- - Related info to be sent to JDA mailing list.
Slides/Recordings from Past Calls
|Monthly Call Date||Slides/Recordings Link||Notes|