- Welcome to the OCP Server (formerly Motherboard) Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- We're in the process of building this page and creating the links to the projects underway.
- Summit V Presentations 
- Day 1
- - Next Generation Intel Server design from Facebook - Harry Li
- - Microserver Specification Update from Facebook - Chris Petersen
- - Mezzanine Card Specification Update from Facebook - Harry Li
- - Mellanox 40G Mezzanine card
- - Microsoft cloud server spec: hardware overview - Mark Shaw
- - Microsoft cloud server spec: software overview - Badriddine Khessib
- Day 2
- - Lowest Latency Switching Fabric in Data Center Computing and Networking Specification - Mohammad Akhter
- - Firmware update process using the PICMG - Hank Bruning
- - IPMI Type A Controller Specification - Hank Bruning
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events. More information on these events and other OCP can be found on the OCP events page at:
- This project meets every two weeks via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- The agenda as well as information on how to join the call can be found at: TBD
- Mailing List - email@example.com subscribe - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC Channel - #ocp-mobo on irc.freenode.ne
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/motherboard-design/