- 1 Welcome
- 2 Documents
- 3 Project Leadership
- 4 Get Involved
- 5 Subgroups
- 6 Regular Project Calls
- 7 Recordings from Past Calls
- 8 Specifications and Designs
- 9 Working Presentations and Documents
- 10 Archived Specifications and Designs
- 11 Technical Workshops
- 11.1 OCP U.S. Summit - Santa Clara, CA Mar 8-9, 2017
- 11.2 OCP European Summit joint with DCD - London, England Nov 1-2, 2016
- 11.3 OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-10, 2016
- 11.4 OCP U.S. Summit - San Jose, CA Mar 9-11, 2015
- 11.5 OCP European Summit - Paris, France Oct 30-31, 2014
- 11.6 UTSA C&I Grand Opening - Joint Server & Management Workshop - May 7-8, 2014
- 11.7 OCP Summit V - San Jose, CA - Jan 24-25, 2014
- Welcome to the OCP Server Project.
This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP Legal Docs page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
The OCP Server Project provides standardized server system specifications for scale computing. Standardization is key to ensure that OCP specification pool does not get fragmented by point solutions that plague the industry today. The Server Project collaborates with the other OCP disciplines to ensure broad adoption and achieve optimizations throughout all aspects from validation, to manufacturing, deployments, data center operations, and de-commissioning.
- - OCP_Server_Comm_Charter_v1.0.pdf Charter
- - Spec & Design Documents
- - Documents being discussed in the working group
Incubation Committee Representative
- - [mailto: Name] (Company)
Sub Groups are focused discussions on specific topics that have their own meetings. So far we have three sub-groups in the OCP Server Project
Regular Project Calls
This project meets once a month via a conference call the fourth Wednesday of the month 9am PT
- - Registration URL
- - Webinar ID: 926-905-235
Recordings from Past Calls
Specifications and Designs
- Approved specifications and designs for chassis, systems, motherboards, and components.
Working Presentations and Documents
- Documents being actively worked by the OCP Server Project
Archived Specifications and Designs
- OCP Server Project files that were submitted and discussed in the working group, but were just for information only, were not completed, or were not approved by the IC.