Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Welcome to the OCP Server Project.
- The OCP Server Project provides standardized server system specifications for scale computing. Standardization is key to ensure that OCP specification pool does not get fragmented by point solutions that plague the industry today. The Server Project collaborates with the other OCP disciplines to ensure broad adoption and achieve optimizations throughout all aspects from validation, to manufacturing, deployments, data center operations, and de-commissioning.
- Please reference the OCP_Server_Comm_Charter_v1.0.pdf for more details on our charter.
- Looking for the Specs and Design documents?
- Looking for documents being actively discussed in the working group?
- Project Olympus
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events. More information on these events and other OCP can be found on the OCP events page at: http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/ocp-events-calendar
- OCP Engineering Workshop Sessions - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/EngineeringWorkshops:
- This project meets once a month via a conference call the fourth Wednesday of the month 9AM Pacific Time. This call is open to the public.
- The agenda as well as information on how to join the call can be found at in the mailing list archive at:
- Working documents are posted to the WIKI at:
- Meeting minutes are available at:
- Project communication is done through the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- To get on the mailing list or manage your subscription go to:
- To access the mailing list archives go to:
Specifications and Designs
- Approved specifications and designs for chassis, systems, motherboards, and components.
Working Presentations and Documents
- Documents being actively worked by the OCP Server Project
Archived Specifications and Designs
- OCP Server Project files that were submitted and discussed in the working group, but were just for information only, were not completed, or were not approved by the IC.