- 1 WELCOME
- 2 Get Involved
- 3 Specs and Designs
- 4 Technical Workshops
- Welcome to the OCP Server Project.
- The OCP Server Project provides standardized server system specifications for scale computing. Standardization is key to ensure that OCP specification pool does not get fragmented by point solutions that plague the industry today. The Server Project collaborates with the other OCP disciplines to ensure broad adoption and achieve optimizations throughout all aspects from validation, to manufacturing, deployments, data center operations, and de-commissioning.
- The server project charter can be found here v1.0 (.pdf, 465KB)
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events. More information on these events and other OCP can be found on the OCP events page at: http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/ocp-events-calendar
- OCP Engineering Workshop Sessions - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/EngineeringWorkshops:
- This project meets once a month via a conference call the third Wednesday of the month 9AM Pacific Time. This call is open to the public.
- The agenda as well as information on how to join the call can be found at in the mailing list archive at
- Meeting minutes are available at
- Project communication is done through the email@example.com mailing list.
- To get on the mailing list or manage your subscription go to:
- To access the mailing list archives go to:
Specs and Designs
- There are four basic OCP systems around which chassis, systems, motherboards, and components are designed. The workgroup committee will work to align these more closely in the future
- Links to Current specs and designs - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/SpecsAndDesigns